Saturday, October 17, 2015

Cat & Cat on the Road

Here's a brief rundown of my upcoming events and signings:

Saturday, November 7        1:00-3:00 PM
Elyria Public Library
"Cascade of Authors"
320 Washington Ave
Elyria, Ohio 44035

I will be featured along with a number of other local authors. I'm doing a fifteen minute presentation regarding Cat & Cat and taking any questions from the audience. I will also have a table set up where I will be selling and autographing copies of Cat & Cat. Books at this event are $20.00.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 10        7:00 PM
Avon Lake Public Library
"Tuesday Talks"
32649 Electric Blvd,
Avon Lake, OH 44012

I will be reading from Cat & Cat and some new material and taking any questions from the audience. I will also be selling and autographing copies of Cat & Cat. Books at this event are $20.00.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunday, December 6        1:00 PM
Loganberry Books
Sunday Signing
13015 Larchmere Blvd,
Cleveland, OH 44120

I will also have a table set up where I will be selling and autographing copies of Cat & Cat. Books at this event are $20.00.

No comments:

Post a Comment