Sunday, March 29, 2015

Cat & Cat - new hardcover and audio editions; White Picket Jungle and Stalking Mule

All the pieces and funds are finally together for the hard cover version of Cat & Cat. I just put money down at the printers, so there's no turning back now. To everyone who told me, "I can't read ebooks, but I'll buy it when it's a real book," you're all on notice. The hardcover should be available in May, and I'll keep you all posted.

I also have some readings scheduled for the summer, and I'm willing to go pretty much anywhere to hawk the book. So if anyone knows a venue that hosts first-time, self-published authors, please let me know.

Other Cat & Cat news -  I'm currently looking into recording an audio version of Cat for those - like me - who prefer listening to fiction. I'm not sure yet if I'm going to attempt the reading myself or find some voice talent for the endeavor. Forthcoming details here, on Facebook, Linked-In & Twitter, and at zakomark.com.

For those awaiting Stalking Mule and my short story collection, White Picket Jungle, I've made real progress on both this week, and I hope to have some more details later this spring. Thank you all for your patience. It goes without saying that finding time to write can be a little difficult when you have a day job and family responsibilities. I'm hoping the warm weather will give me more opportunities to propel these projects forward.



No comments:

Post a Comment